"Command failed" after restore from backup

Today I backed up my VeraLite due to not enough space, and did a reset and a restore from backup.
Also managed to update to latest firmware, 1.7.1017

All my devices is back in the list, with rooms etc. But no-one is working! :frowning:
I get “command failed” on all devices, and all of them is reporting “off” even when the lights on
 So basically no communication is done.
I have rebooted several times, and also tried to reload engine in z-wave settings.
Update neighbor nodes is also reporting “command failed”

Anyone with a good idea? :slight_smile:

Hey Andreaz,

Looking through your customer history I’ve noticed an older ticket but nothing recent. If this is still an ongoing issue don’t hesitate to have our Customer Care team have a look at it.
Contact details in my signature.

Did you get a resolution for this? I seem to be having the same issue.

Hello Winston,

I see that you already have a trouble ticket with us. Someone will get back to you shortly.

Have the same issue and logged a ticket and enabled remote support. Is there a standard procedure to fix this? Thanks in advance!

Terry

Same for me unfortunately - vera lite - upgrade to 1.7.1040 today, and then nothing working anymore - very frustrating.
Hope there is an easy fix than to reinstall my 50 devices

Can you please share some tips on how to fix it? did it work via remote control?

Thanks in advance

[quote=“Jolyb, post:6, topic:198427”]Same for me unfortunately - vera lite - upgrade to 1.7.1040 today, and then nothing working anymore - very frustrating.
Hope there is an easy fix than to reinstall my 50 devices

Can you please share some tips on how to fix it? did it work via remote control?

Thanks in advance[/quote]

Hello Jolyb, I checked into this and it seems that one of my colleagues was already working with you on this, but before he took any action you managed to fix the issue on your own (if the issue is still present, please do let us know, forum/email). Based on your feedback, you managed to fix the issue by setting the controller into Include <-> Exclude Twice.

Thank you for the feedback!

Have a good one!

I’m having the same problem. My vera would not upgrade because it was out of space. After rebooting, it came back up and restored itself. It worked for another week, and then suddenly lost all of my lights. All of the other apps and devices were there. I reset to default, upgraded, and restored the unit. Now it can see all the devices, including their statuses, but I can’t send any commands. I tried troubleshooting the network, but all tests passed. I can’t poll any nodes manually. Please advise what I can do.