Current Progress of Ezlo Platform on Fibaro products

Device Status Details
`Fibaro FGK-10x Door/Window Sensor Fully Integrated
`Fibaro FGWPB-111 Wall Plug Integrated w/ known issue Unnecessary child device shown in UI
`Fibaro FGDW-002 Door/Window Sensor 2 Integrated w/ known issue Two unnecessary children devices are shown in UI
`Fibaro FGMS-001 Motion Sensor Fully Integrated
`Fibaro FGS-223 Double Switch 2 Integrated w/ known issues No instant status changes on manuel operation, Shown in wrong subcategory in UI
`Fibaro FGD-212 Dimmer 2 Integrated w/ known issue The power consumption readings are displayed only under Power Level sensor not under the parent device
`Fibaro FGWPE/F-101 Wall Plug Integrated w/ known issue Device type,category and subcategory dependency needs to be fixed on Android
`Fibaro FGFS-101 Flood Sensor Fully Integrated
`Fibaro FGWPF-102 Wall Plug Integrated w/ known issue Power state sensors have no icon in the UI
`Fibaro FGSD-002 Smoke Sensor Integrated w/ known issue Scenes triggered by smoke sensors are not working correctly
`Fibaro FGCD-001 CO Sensor Integrated w/ known issue Notifications not working
`Fibaro FGWOE-011 Walli Outlet Integrated w/ known issue No Device Pairing Wizard
`Fibaro FGWDEU-111 Walli Dimmer Integrated w/ known issue No ability of setting configuration parameters for Z-Wave devices from mobile apps
`Fibaro FGWOF-011 Walli Outlet Integrated w/ known issue No Device Pairing Wizard
`Fibaro FGWPF-102 Wall Plug Integrated w/ known issue Power state sensors have no icon in the UI
4 Likes

Why don’t you guys fix the issues with the devices and release with known issues?
I mean, I applaud the fact that you make it public that you’ve tested something (it’s really not ezlo’s style), but - why not fix and release afterwards?

1 Like

Ofcourse we are fixing those :slight_smile: It is just a matter of time. We will continue on sharing current status of them all.

1-Visibility : important for our users to have visibility to what the development team is doing: They continuously ask us about progress. So showing current status and updating them regularly is going to help provide progress report.
2-The above are “not” just tests…its the result of the development team who continually integrate products. They have weekly cadence of releases.
3- Ezlo vs Vera, lets not conflate both pls. Ezlo is a company who bought Vera and Ezlo has always been open. I think you meant the old management with Vera.

1 Like

No Universal sensor yet, Fibaros most important Device …

2 Likes

I was just arguing that for the work put in, maybe you are doing something wrong. Looking at the numbers I see 3 OK and 12 with issues.
But I wasn’t complaining about transparency, au contraire, that I appreciate.

But here’s an example:
Fibaro FGCD-001 - CO Sensor Integrated w/ known issue Notifications not working.

Declaring a smoke sensor integrated when the notifications don’t work seems like doing it just to have it on a list.
That’s the only job a CO sensor needs to do.

Sometimes, there could be some quirky things either on our firmware or the way manufacturer has “interpreted” the zwave standards. In order to fix that it will require development time. So we get it scheduled based on priority etc. There are many aspects to getting a device to be integrated fully, from interview process to recognizing etc. So by looking it at the “Current Progress” you will see that integration work has started but not complete. This is why we don’t say Fully Integrated. Don’t use it until “Fully Integrated”, is the bottom line message, although some devices are ok to use with known issues if the known issue doesn’t affect usage

for example: image

However, we are happy to provide progress report on these as per above.

What about Smart Implant? i am surprised its not listed!

These are just the ones that we have integrated so far. We are integrating new devices and sharing them in the forum every week. Please check this post for all the integration requests we are collecting.