Curtain stop as trigger for scene

Hi i would like to know if ther is a way to trigger an scene when you hit stop button on a curtain device on vera.
I see i can use open or close to trigger an scene but i dont see the stop as an option.

If there is a way can some one please share it with me??

There’s no event listed for that, as you’ve discovered, and there is generally no native Vera “hook” by which one could catch an action about to be performed or completing. So, if you want to detect the actual initiation of the action specifically tied to that button/action (that is, only the press of the STOP button), you’re probably not going to have much luck.

If you want to detect the (similar but different) act of the device actually stopping (for any reason, not just the button), I believe you can do that just by checking “whenever the device is closed” in the scene triggers–this actually means whenever the device’s SwitchPower1:Status state variable is 0, which means the motor is turned off, not whether the shade is literally open or closed. It’s a bit of a misnomer on Vera’s part in the naming/description of that event. The way you test is a shade is fully open or fully closed is by looking at Dimming1:LoadLevelStatus (for which they have not provided a correct trigger).