Datamine 2 Aggregate entry option missing Causing aliasing on Motion Sensor data

I’m using a VeraPlus with UI7 1.7.3232 and datamine 2.0

Updated: New understanding of datamine graphing X axis steps.

I found the X-axis steps (i.e. datapoints) change with the zoom. So for me to see “all” the data details I needed to zoom into the area of interest until the X axis steps were smaller than the smallest change in the date.

I still can’t find the aggregate settings nor the Clone option button.

[hr]

Currently I’m trying to understand the motion sensor portion of a Multisensor6. I’ve logged data for a number of days but only analyzed Dec 4th in detail.

I’ve compared the raw Datamine database data to the Datamine GUI chart cursor data. I found the chart is missing a fairly large number of “Multisensor - tripped” data.
I noticed the GUI graph uses time intervals of 36:17 minutes:seconds and data that falls within those intervals appears to be ignored. See attached graph**.

Does anyone know why this would happen? Or if the “Aggregate (by Period)” and “Aggregation Formula” are still available.

I don’t know if this is related but when I’me in the GUI / Configuration the left hand panel has a “General Properties” tab which is empty.

[hr]

** The data graph has every data point of each series with a dot. The plots are slightly offset vertically to make the data point dots easier to see.

How I collected the data for the above analysis:

Raw data was copied off the USB stick. To copy the data I initiated a reboot from the Vera / Settings / Net & Wifi / Reboot. As soon as all the lights on my Vera when off I unplugged the Vera. I copied the data from the USB stick using my Window 10 machine, returned the USB stick and reapplied power. I likely did not have to go through this whole process but I feel it’s safe and not a big deal to accomplish.

GUI Graph Data was obtained manually, by writing down the time and state of each data point on the graph.

I would also like to know where the aggregation options are? They are not visible where the documentation describes them…

I found the answer thanks to http://www.constantsphere.co.uk/installing-datamine2

Apperently my browsers cache had left over junk from the old version of Datamine. A simple Ctrl-F5 while viewing my Datamine2 Configration page Fixed it.