Deconz port

Hi,

Hoping anyone can give me a hint on how to solve a Deconz issue. I have two Veras on separate sites one running ALTHue version 1.43 and another running the latest, 1.47 both from Vera appstore.

1.43 works like a charm with Deconz. 1.47 removes the port part from the ip address and ALTHue thereby cannot connect to the Deconz Phoscon app. First the pairing works perfect and ALTHue connects ok, but after some time the port part of the ip is removed.

I need to specify a modified port# as I am running Phoscon in Docker - with several port collisions.

Hoping for your kind advice,
BR,
Ulf

Tried 1.49 from Vera apps market, updated Deconz. First impression: issue solved, pairing ok Deconz lights working perfect from Vera but after a short time the “ip:port” is still reset to just “ip”. Connection to Deconz is lost and the ALTHUE device status turns to “Can’t Detect Device”. (ie ip “192.168.1.10:88” still resets to “192.168.1.10”). Tried looking into the code, but cannot figure out what actually removes the port part of the ip address. Could it be modified by Vera standards for ip notation?
BR,
Ulf