Deleting old version of RFXtrx plugin from UI5

How do I completely delete and remove the old version of the RFXTrxcom plugin from UI5?

When I first installed it, I included all of the RFX device drivers, which I later discovered was unnecessary. I want to install the latest V1.80/1.82 app, but would like to clean up the install files before I do that. I also want to upgrade to UI7, but want to get this sorted out and working first.

I deleted the master RFX device and all the associated RFX devices also disappeared from UI5, but the files are still there in the Vera file system. I would like to get rid of them before I try re-installing. I guess I have to delete the files manually (using SCP), but which ones do I delete?

Github will give you all the releases and you can see file names that would have been installed

ELCid is right. You’d have to know the names of all the files that were installed. Be sure about where you got the files you installed. If you installed the RFXCOM from the app store you’ll need to somehow compare the names of the files it installed to the names of the files available in the latest versions of the plugin available in this forum. Any files with matching names between the two will be overwritten so you don’t need to do anything with them. You would only want to delete filenames that are different. Keep in mind that the files will be compressed on Vera so the filenames will have .lzo added.

If you installed the RFXCOM app here is the list of files you may find on the Vera:
D_BarometerSensor1.json
D_BarometerSensor1.xml
D_BarometerSensor1_fr.json
D_EnergyMeter1.json
D_EnergyMeter1.xml
D_EnergyMeter1_fr.json
D_EZAnemoSensor.json
D_EZAnemoSensor.xml
D_EZAnemoSensor_fr.json
D_RainSensor1.json
D_RainSensor1.xml
D_RFXCOM.json
D_RFXCOM.xml
D_RFXCOMHarrison.json
D_RFXCOMHarrison.xml
D_UVSensor1.json
D_UVSensor1.xml
I_RFXCOM.xml
MakeZips.bat.txt
MakeZips.sh
S_BarometerSensor1.xml
S_EnergyMeter1.xml
S_EZAnemoSensor.xml
S_RainSensor1.xml
S_RFXCOM.xml
S_RFXCOMHarrison.xml
S_UVSensor1.xml

Thanks guys. I’ll try that.
I originally installed an early beta, so it was done manually and does not appear on the list of installed apps.

Thanks again,

Pete