"Device Name" is Off Line

I have posted on this subject before and i want to revisit it. I have a Vera Plus at my In-Laws House and i have a Vera Secure at my Condo in Mexico.

From day one, the Vera Plus would lose connection to devices, I added repeaters and it got better but it did not solve it. The device that loses connection the most is a ceiling mounted motion sensor (i have a repeater right below it).

Now my Vera Secure is acting up. I added the water sensors and they also lose connection. I have 8 and they randonly lose connection and reconnect.

Someone else most have a similair issue.

Is there a fix? Or is the fix moving over to the Ring Secuirty System?

Are your devices z wave? Some more information like the device model numbers etc. would be helpful

Hi Dennis,

It’s hard for everyone to say what might be the issue there without a look on your setup.

Would you please log a ticket with our support team and also make a reference to this topic? Thanks

https://support.getvera.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

The vera secure has the Centralite 3-Series Water Sensors that are going offline. Not sure if this helps. The Vera Plus has a ceiling mounted motion and I don’t know how to poll the vera to tell me the make of it based on the ID Number.

Bumping this to the top.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.