Devices randomly turn themselves on/off

(keep below template if applicable, else delete)

Description/Summary:
I have a switched GE/Jasco ZWave outlet that is randomly turning itself off and on. I am using it in a scene but only to turn it off X hours after i manually turn it on. I use it for an ice melt wire. This morning i got an alert that it was on, checked it an it was indeed on. 2 minutes later it turned itself off. I use the android app mainly, device reporting seems to be flaky on that, says devices are not reporting. Close/open the app and they are fine. But this was checked on web interface.
Having a device turn itself on is going to waste my electricity for no good reason. This worked as expected in the previous released firmware.

Environment:
(Browser, Operating System, Firmware version, Platform)
7.31 Firmware

By chance did you notice a reload just prior to that? this happens to me all the time.

For that reason I use PLEG, and some other use Reactor. I have not used scenes in many years.

Hi there, this can’t be a bug but an issue somewhere with your specific setup.

Please log a ticket with out Customer Care team so they can look this up.

Hit the Need Help button up top. Thanks.

I have changed nothing in my setup in a long time. Only updated code. Everything worked fine in old setup. I would call this a code bug. Either in the code itself or the update process.