I’ve got a plugin that has a lot of dimmable lights controlled by a master controller. Each light comes up as a standard dimmable light child Each child uses the Vera default dimmer files. For some reason I don’t understand, the dimmer slider doesn’t stay at the level found in LoadLevelStatus. This is all under openLuup, so the Vera UI isn’t available to check the slider functionality. The AltUI interface works OK for:
- The slider can be used to control the dimming of the light OK.
- The On/Off button reflects the slider’s movement.
- The On/Off button itself works OK.
- The text that says On or Off works OK : the slider or On/Off button will operate it.
- The slider percentage shown, varies as the slider is dragged.
- The light bulb icon changes to match the dim level as requested by the slider.
- LoadLevelStatus variable always reflects the correct dimmer status.
However the slider always moves back to zero no matter what. If you drag it, it stays in position for say 200 ms and then returns to zero; even though the light goes to the dimming setting selected. Does this in Firefox and Chrome. Any ideas on this?