Discontinuing of SMS Notifications

Hi everyone,

As many of you must seen this already this email was sent this week to announce the discontinuing of SMS text messaging service.

However we received several complaints with different reasons from some of our users about this change.
So we created this form.
Please fill in there with your Username and email address (that is linked to your account) if you are still in need of getting the SMS notifications after next week.

Thank you for your understanding

3 Likes

I have requested this service as I am currently using it but it is not working. Could you please let me know how I can manage it to solve.
Thanks,

Hello, same thing for me. No sms on the vera. Even after have done subscription on formular given.

Hi @timotep, we talked on the same thing with @navid_namjoo 2d ago and I informed my colleagues on this. Please ping me here or DM if it does not start in a week.
Thanks

ok, thanks. I wait a week and say if still ko.

1 Like

Hi, unfortunately after about 2 weeks I tried it and the SMS service is not working for me. Could you please solve it.
Thanks,
Navid

Thank you @navid_namjoo for informing us. I will look into it and reply back to you.

Hi MCakan
Any update on this? it is still not working.

Hi @navid_namjoo , yes it is planned for Monday, Sep 28th. I will also reply here as I promised once it is deployed.

Best Home Automation shopping experience. Shop at getvera!

© 2020 Vera Control Ltd., All Rights Reserved. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules