DO NOT BUY VERAMATE !!

Developer must have died or is now digging ditches.

NO SUPPORT AND NO PROGRAM UPDATES. I’M WORKING WITH APPLE TO GET IT REMOVED FROM THE APP STORE.

This app WILL NOT WORK with iOS 12. If you have it on your iphone, you might as well delete it now.

Too bad. It was great when it was working AND being supported.

Thanks for the heads up. Sounds like I need to start looking for another app…

I love VeraMate so much I may delay updating to 12 until I find a decent replacement.

Thank you for the post. Stopped working after upgrade to iOS 12. I hope someone can fix this problem.

Why remove it from the App store if the product works well with anything under IOS 12. Perhaps just a disclaimer would suffice?

[quote=“Bhummel99, post:1, topic:199819”]Developer must have died or is now digging ditches.

NO SUPPORT AND NO PROGRAM UPDATES. I’M WORKING WITH APPLE TO GET IT REMOVED FROM THE APP STORE.

This app WILL NOT WORK with iOS 12. If you have it on your iphone, you might as well delete it now.

Too bad. It was great when it was working AND being supported.[/quote]

VeraMate is working fine under IOS 12 on my iPhone 7 and iPad Mini 4. What sort of problems are people having?

Not working on an iPhone 8 and a iPad Pro 9.7?

I am not sure why yours is working. I removed and reinstalled on my iPhone 6plus, 7 plus, and 2 iPads several times. Nothing helped and it still does not work.

When you try to open it you see the flash screen like it is opening, but right after is closes like a crash. If you check open apps it is running in the background, but if you try to select it from background it still does not open.

(interesting note, Veramate non premium works but with all the limitations)