Download Device info not working

Hi @Rigpapa,
I’ve been getting the warning on my reactors that the device info is out of date, but when i go to tools to download it, it just says “Please wait, downloading update…” and never finishes. I’ve left it there for hours and it stays on the same status. In case it helps, the tools message is " The latest version is 536.245. You are currently using 514.135. You should update now." I’ve tried a hard refresh of the browser and also rebooted the entire machine and still no go.

Just letting you know.

I noted the same behavior (and reported it in the Forum) last week, but thought little of it. Definitely not the way it’s supposed to be, tho’.

Just downloaded the device update without problems.

Can confirm this is happening still in Reactor ver 3.6 develop-20119, as follows:

This appears in Activities

Then this is what I see under Tools:

And, finally, this is what remains on-screen after I click the green “Update Device Info” button:

reactor_device_db_waiting

Thus, I never know if/when it completes the pull. Been watching it for many minutes now. FYI, I’m in Chrome (latest) on Win10 Home (latest).

• Libra

Yup, I discovered this the other day. It is fixed in as both a 3.5 hotfix and the latest 3.6 stable as of, I believe, the day before yesterday (6-May, build 20127).

I’m releasing 3.6 this weekend. It’s past time. I’ve been holding it up for a month for a number of reasons. Time to make the donuts.

2 Likes