Dynamic Scene Widget, is it possible?

I have ImperiHome Premium / Pro on an android.

I have a few scenes I run often and would like the widget to change from Run Scene “Lights ON” to Run Scene “Lights OFF” dynamically. This would be so I don’t have to display two Widgets for the on and off scenes.

So when the lights are OFF the widget would display “Run Lights ON” so one could press it and the lights would come on.
Then when the lights are ON the widget would display “Run Lights OFF” so one could press it and the lights would go off.

Alternately I could create a Vera Scene that would toggle but Imperihome would have to be able to display the current light state.

BTW I am using Scenes for the lighting becasue not all lights are on at 100%. I looked at ImperiHome composite and cannot find a way to set some lights in a group to < 100%.

Thanks

There isn’t an option. Over the few years of this app there were requests for features like that and they never added them. Then the evertygo company was bought and the focus is on the objects you can add as other data services.

So no page layout updates or the fix to the annoying switch states back and forth while it loads or much of anything else.

If your scene used lua code you could get fancy maybe and accomplish something but I don’t know where to tell you to start.

I have scenes that had lua code to toggle but you wouldn’t know the scene state in imperihome without seeing your light icons.

I bet though if you research and dabble enough you could figure something out.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

@tomtcom,

Thanks for the insight. To be honest I though ImperiHome was kind of strange from the beginning. Maybe I’ll play around and see what I can do, however from your information I wouldn’t be surprised if they become too bloated or other directed for my usage.

John

It’s greatest advantage was having numerous platforms in one view rather than needing to integrate it into very and hoping it would be picked up in imperihome. Maybe you can figure something out, I still like it and use it but the useful features over 2 years at least are non existent.

They have a Google plus site for beta testing but the devs no longer post there.

Other cool ideas you could consider is using another screen on your launcher, tasker, and autovera. There are guides on it, maybe that will yied something for you to try.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk