ELK Timers

Any plans to incorporate the Timers from ELK into the Vera system? I’m not sure if it’s even possible, but I was messing with some things and it seems like a nice option if it was.

Thanks!

Basic view under tab “Custom settings”. Let me know what you are after and I will see if it is possible (no promises).

Cheers

John

Hmmm… can we change them in the advanced scene tab? I won’t be able to test today, but that’s what i was thinking. Also wondering is we can trigger a scene with a timer counting to 0 or above a certain number

I would also be very interested in this feature.

-AM

@activemind
Haven’t looked at this as yet but will get to it eventually.

I don’t think this is possible as counters and custom values are for internal use and do not emit any data on the serial/Ethernet link.

You would have to create a rule that emitted to the serial line once a counter or custom value hit a certain value and the Vera would need to pick that up. This raises the question of what format that message needs to take to be recognized by the Vera.

For now this functionality is out of scope (unless I discover that the above is incorrect or someone can supply a message format)