Error saving anything

I loaded Vera Alerts and got it to work briefly, but I started to get saving errors when updating so I reinstalled the app. Now I can’t save anything. Strangely enough when I go through it takes awhile before I start getting saving errors and when I first update a notification, the first notification disappears (I start with five, but after I change the first one it disappears). Is it possible there are some server issues right now causing this?

What type of device ?
What Firmware Version ?
What Vera Alerts Version ?
Any Error messages ?

[quote=“RichardTSchaefer, post:2, topic:193063”]What type of device ?
What Firmware Version ?
What Vera Alerts Version ?
Any Error messages ?[/quote]

Brand new Veraplus
Firmware 1.7.2044
VeraAlerts 7.11

I open the app and it is at new profiles. I create a profile using the Mobil choice. It gives the message up top that it is saving changes. I add the key, I set the profile associations. Eventually I get error messages such as 41, error saving profile. Error sending message. I close out, click on refetch and edit data and everything I just put in is gone. I can post screen prints later if that will help.

Sounds like your vera is having problems saving changes …
You might need to call MCV.

[quote=“RichardTSchaefer, post:4, topic:193063”]Sounds like your vera is having problems saving changes …
You might need to call MCV.[/quote]

In my original post I meant that I can’t save anything to Vera Alerts. Everything else seems fine. I can add scenes, devices, other apps, make changes, etc. Vera Alerts seems to be the only thing having an issue at the moment. I have attached some of the errors I’m receiving.

I’m now having the same problem. Was there ever a resolution? I tried removing and recreating the device, no luck. I tried removing and reinstalling the app. No change. Whenever I make a change on any VeraAlert screen it tells me it failed to save whatever object that screen touches.

— update
after deleting the app and reinstalling and then flushing cache it works again. Not sure why it went haywire.