ETA for german alexa skill?

Is there an ETA for the german alexa skill?
http://support.getvera.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2729880
The link above states it will be released in the the coming weeks but the article was written in February.
Any news?

Nein :wink:

i am waiting for this too. :cry:

subscribed…

still waiting …

…and waiting…:neutral_face:
It’s the same with IFTTT or Google integration…

Gesendet von meinem A0001 mit Tapatalk

I’m fed up folks. Have been waiting for a year for the German Alexa skill. Only response you ever get is rubbish like “releasing Alexa on the German market is one of our priorities” with no target date whatsoever.

I’ll plan on replacing my Vera gateway with a Fibaro Home Center Lite. They have German Alexa support, see here: Amazon.de: FIBARO Smart Home Skill : Alexa Skills

They also have Apple HomeKit support and a broad range of well-designed Z-Wave appliances.

This is a pitty. I was quite happy with Vera’s focus on broad device compatibility, but you’re neglecting my home market.

I truly understand the uneasiness of waiting for this and I’d love to bring you some better news faster. We can’t comment on more release dates but wanted to reassure that every bit of feedback on a certain request adds up to the priority.

I am also hardly waiting for a German Alexa Skill.
Please prioritize :slight_smile:

Same goes for me. Been waiting for something like one year and absolutely no news or substantial answer. Neither in forums nor from customer support. In general I’m happy with my Vera Plus, but I think I gonna sell it get a Homee instead. It’s flexible (ZWave, Zigbee, Enocean), has I pretty high WAF and a motivated dev team in the back.

Thanks Vera and good bye!

Bump - Still waiting.

Octobre 2018 - Bump - Status: German skill still not available

Hello, the project is still on our table, our team is preparing it as it cannot be released improper, it might take a bit longer, but we are going to serve it as soon as we are done testing it and making sure that it’s going to be as good as it’s expected to be.

We are striving to cover as much as we can, this has its own drawbacks as some projects might take longer than we anticipate, apologizes for the lack of precision when it comes to timings, we haven’t forgot about, the skill might get released sooner than expected, keep an eye on our release notes page Release Notes.

Cheers!

incoming

Would you please give us an ETA. I have the fibaro controller already resting in my shopping cart and now you tell us it is incomming?!

Hi there, we pushed to Amazon, for approval. We’ll let you know when it’s live.

It should be a matter of days if everything goes well and we’re approved.

Any news from Amazon? Any day has come and gone already :wink:

Any updates?

Looks like nothing goes well! Can anyone tell us whats going on? Its not funny anymore! Do i really have to change my device? :frowning: Im waiting for this skill, more than a year…

It should be a matter of days ;D :o ::slight_smile:

Hello Vera.
I can read only That it will be in a few days. But…month ago.
Me to, i am intrested to know, when it will happen.
Hope realy soon?
Regards, Paul