ETA for Spanish Alexa Skill?

Recently Amazon has released Alexa in Spain, I know a lot of people are using Vera Plus.
When will the skill be available in Spain? Is there time line?

I enabled Italian by switching my account, install the UK version of the skill and then switch back it again.

As all the smart home skill, it will work out of the box.

Hello there,

Please note that we have opened a trouble ticket in our system for this subject, please reply there.

Thank you.

[quote=“therealdb, post:2, topic:200079”]I enabled Italian by switching my account, install the UK version of the skill and then switch back it again.

As all the smart home skill, it will work out of the box.[/quote]

Where did you switch your account to install the Uk version?

This should help you
https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=202015880

[quote=“therealdb, post:5, topic:200079”]This should help you
https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=202015880[/quote]

I followed your link, changing on my Alexa app the localization (address, city, country) and language for my Echo but I was always connected to Italian skills market. I think maybe I should subscribe on amazon.co.uk and then log in on my Alexa/Echo with that. Do you think it can work in this way?

Maybe. As I travel a Lot, I have an account on more than one Amazon site.

if I change the market on uk the skill works perfectly even in Italian.
But I can no longer make other Italian skills work.
When does the vera skill connect in Italian?

Switch back to Italian and it should work.

[quote=“merlino68, post:8, topic:200079”]if I change the market on uk the skill works perfectly even in Italian.
But I can no longer make other Italian skills work.
When does the vera skill connect in Italian?[/quote]

Please, any news for Alexa-VeraPlus in Italian Market?

Thanks.

I’m also interested in having Vera Alexa Skill in Spanish ASAP. I’m controlling Smart Life devices both from my Vera Lite and my Echo Spot, but I can control Z-wave devices only from my Vera because of the lack of connection between Alexa and Vera :cry:

Tried it but does not work. EHan I go back to italiana Amazon market I lose any other skills activated in .com.

Hey,

Vera Control Skill is now available in Spanish,

Enjoy.