EVL 4

Hi All,

Im just getting prices for a new DSC Alarm to self install. When i get product details with models i was hoping to post them here for an opinion on integration etc with the EVL 4 and ultimately, Vera.

I am also looking at the EVL 3 & 4 and was looking at getting the EVL 4, i just wanted to see if there are any issues with the EVL 4 as most people here seem to have the EVL 3??

TIA,

Josh

None that I know of. I think you will love your new DSC/EVL4 with your Vera system. It can be state of the art with the right setup and programming. Imagine never having to arm or disarm your DSC system again and it will automatically arm when you leave and disarm when you arrive.

Here is an install / use paper I put together that will help you install the EVL4 and use it. There is lots of useful info in there, so give it a look over.

I hope it helps.

[quote=“Jamr, post:2, topic:197496”]None that I know of. I think you will love your new DSC/EVL4 with your Vera system. It can be state of the art with the right setup and programming. Imagine never having to arm or disarm your DSC system again and it will automatically arm when you leave and disarm when you arrive.

Here is an install / use paper I put together that will help you install the EVL4 and use it. There is lots of useful info in there, so give it a look over.

I hope it helps.[/quote]

AWESOME Guide thanks Jamr!..

Still waiting on prices for the alarm to come in. Im self installing the alarm and then also self install the EVL into my VeraEdge UI7.

[quote=“Jamr, post:2, topic:197496”]None that I know of. I think you will love your new DSC/EVL4 with your Vera system. It can be state of the art with the right setup and programming. Imagine never having to arm or disarm your DSC system again and it will automatically arm when you leave and disarm when you arrive.

I hope it helps.[/quote]

All up and running. Thanks for the guide… I did need to reboot after changing the Ip and Mac to bring up the other variables…

Cheers, Josh

Glad you got it working. :smiley: