Ezlo acquires Centralite

4 Likes

Congrats! I think it is a good move. I am also hopeful that you will fully integrate the Zigbee HA2 stack onto the vera as it is only partially done at this point.

If you are trying to build an ecosystem through M&A, I would also suggest the recently bankrupt Halo smoke detectors and Keen SmartVents as these Zigbee devices are also pretty unique.

2 Likes

where did this ezlo company come from … they are acquiring companies like packets of skittles

how can we get invested ad loong time developers and users u would like to know that

Hope you have better luck running the company than the former management did. Chapter 11 pickups can be cheap today expensive tomorrow.

When will the store be back on line so you can purchase Centralite devices?

Centralite devices are currently available through getvera shop.

https://getvera.com/search?category=All+Products&q=centralite#productLists

1 Like

Are you no longer manufacturing the Temp & Humidity Sensor 3310-C?

we are…one of my favorite devices!

Are they back in stock? Where can I purchase, the Amazon link from the getvera shop is bad and if I search Amazon they are out of stock? Also, the checkout on the Centralite site is either broken or deactivated.

They have been out of stock, but new production has begun and units are on the way (available in August). They will be available again through Amazon, as well as through our new website store (launching in the same time period) at Centralite.com.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

-Jason
Centralite / Ezlo Innovation

1 Like