Ezlo Community Bug / Feature Requester and Tracker is here

A big chunk of previously reported issues, new features or device integrations are now visible to everybody in the Ezlo Community group.

Again, if you do not see them please send me a private message with your username and I will fix this.

Please bear with us a little longer until we put everything in one place and update all of the previous requests.

1 Like

@melih said that every bug reported on the forum is tracked and catalogued in your internal system
@Sorin said that “I can confirm that we have QA looking through existing reports in the forum and they are manually adding the existing reports”
@Sorin said “I personally reported over 400 of the bugs since 2018, integration and features requests all coming from this forum”
@Gabi said “A big chunk of previously reported issues, new features or device integrations are now visible to everybody in the Ezlo Community group.”

if everything is like this why there is tremendous effort to put in the system something that according to your words is already in the system :slight_smile:

nevertheless i hope that the things will speed up with ezlo development.

P.S.

The “all requests” shows 384 requests, so thats good.

In post-mortem terms, this is another case of incomplete implementation and failing to manage expectations. There were directions given for a final-product system while this is an initial, almost pre-production, release.

Modified messaging would have resulted in a much more positive result. “We are rolling out the tracker. We need a dozen people to log in and create test tickets. The system is empty now but we will be loading the existing requests over the next two weeks”

This is just another example in a long chain of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

1 Like

Please note we added two new request types for device integrations.

We will also ensure all device integrations captured in this thread -> Tell us which integrations you want us to make for the EZLO PLATFORM please, will be visible in the Ezlo Bug Tracker, in the short term.

Pleas let me know if you have any questions.

1 Like

Best Home Automation shopping experience. Shop at getvera!

© 2020 Vera Control Ltd., All Rights Reserved. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules