• Fibaro Roller Shutter 2
  • Fibaro RGBW Controller
  • Eurotronic Spirit Thermostat
  • Aeotec Multisensor 6

Non-Z-Wave-Hardware (via Plugin)

• Fritz!BOX
  • Sonos
  • Logitech Harmony Hub

I hope common devices like Sonos will be integrated in firmware instead of plugins. And heating control should be plug’n’play with thermostats, temperature sensors and window contact sensors.

I don’t mind to migrate one device after another as I don’t have any complex scenes/scripts yet, but I expect that new devices are integrated in a reasonable time.

It might also be fruitful to create a separate poll to gain insight into which plugins/apps are highly-valued/required by the community.

3 Likes

The ability to push firmware updates to Z-Wave devices through the controller finally so we don’t have to use a 3rd party solution would be great.

4 Likes

@melih For me, the biggest thing will be the DSC security system - it, and it’s sensors, are tied in closely with a large portion of my automation. Most of the rest of it is pretty standard switches, door locks and the like which I suspect you already support.

1 Like

I asked the team to create this into new page/post so we can structure all these requests!

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: IP Devices Integration feedback (split)

As for now, I have two Veras in my HA. The VE is bridged to my VS. Will it be possible to bridge my Veras to a Ezlo controller (with Ezlo being the main controller)?

1 Like

yeah, i know. i have a lot of devices and a few of them (poor decision on my part) are in-wall devices, so i need to go taking apart outlets in order to hit the damn button to exclude and include. it’s quite a pain…

2 Likes

How about continuing the thread from 2018?
http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,103048.0.html

https://community.getvera.com/t/mios-acquisition/199656/73

1 Like

12 posts were split to a new topic: What is the discontinuance roadmap for current Vera system?

Or what about the results of this poll on IP integration 17 months ago:
http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,107868.0.html

5 Likes

Thanks for the link, Rene, as I had forgotten to vote!! (Just did … and evidently my horses are winning!!)

It is, but there will be some cross over, as these subjects are linked. Any way @melih has asked staff to move these posts to new thread.

Hi

Do we know when the test hardware will be shipped out yet?

Thanks

1 Like

fingers crossed next week…initially Ezlo Atom and PlugHub…(we’ll find out exact dates).

And to confirm the obvious, those of us based in Europe will receive EU Z-Wave versions right?

fingers crossed…depends on how much drink the packing guy had the night before!

4 Likes

Guys look at the European versions…we just assembled it for you guys…
coming soon to all our beta users.

6 Likes

I’ll have to use a travel adapter the UK plugs are different. But good work!

Nice… Will there be a European Schuko (Type F, CEE 7/4 plug, [CEE 7/7 plug] ?
Or do the euro hub need an adapter?
/Mattias