Ezlo controllers Beta enrollment starts now

yeah, i know. i have a lot of devices and a few of them (poor decision on my part) are in-wall devices, so i need to go taking apart outlets in order to hit the damn button to exclude and include. it’s quite a pain…

2 Likes

How about continuing the thread from 2018?
http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,103048.0.html

https://community.getvera.com/t/mios-acquisition/199656/73

1 Like

12 posts were split to a new topic: What is the discontinuance roadmap for current Vera system?

Or what about the results of this poll on IP integration 17 months ago:
http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,107868.0.html

5 Likes

Thanks for the link, Rene, as I had forgotten to vote!! (Just did … and evidently my horses are winning!!)

It is, but there will be some cross over, as these subjects are linked. Any way @melih has asked staff to move these posts to new thread.

Hi

Do we know when the test hardware will be shipped out yet?

Thanks

1 Like

fingers crossed next week…initially Ezlo Atom and PlugHub…(we’ll find out exact dates).

And to confirm the obvious, those of us based in Europe will receive EU Z-Wave versions right?

fingers crossed…depends on how much drink the packing guy had the night before!

4 Likes

Guys look at the European versions…we just assembled it for you guys…
coming soon to all our beta users.

6 Likes

I’ll have to use a travel adapter the UK plugs are different. But good work!

Nice… Will there be a European Schuko (Type F, CEE 7/4 plug, [CEE 7/7 plug] ?
Or do the euro hub need an adapter?
/Mattias

and does it take 230 volts if an adapter is used? I thought only the USB was EU for now?

O, PS, shipping is an issue right now as not many plains are going. Our company has trouble sending plain letters to some European countries. (Invoices, so they are not happy :zipper_mouth_face:)

If I remember correctly (and looking at the OP)

EU will be Atom V2 and Ezlo Plus, not the PlugHub V2

Hello
I’m in France, will the two EU version boxes be sent at the same time?

Are those plug-in devices UL listed (asking for U.S. users)? I could see any stamp or insignia on them in the photos.

I have used UPS from Italy and from Belgium to Sweden 2 weeks ago . No problem , came in 3 days…

Hi @Matteburk,

I have not heard about problems in EU either, but from the US to here it seems to be.

I signed up for the Beta program and am looking forward to testing the new devices. I have a moderately complicated VeraPlus setup and my parents are still on a Vera Lite with a much simpler setup, so I plan to upgrade them to either the Atom or Plughub and test a few devices on the Plus at my house.

I was about to buy some Sengled RGB smart bulbs and from what I’ve read my Vera Plus would only do on/off and maybe dim at best, but isn’t likely to handle color settings on the bulbs. I could buy a Sengled hub, but if the Ezlo Plus will be able to handle color commands to a Zigbee bulb then that seems like not only a waste of money, but also a missed opportunity to put those bulbs on the Ezlo Plus for testing when it arrives.

Will the Ezlo Plus be able to handle color change settings for RGB Zigbee bulbs?

1 Like