Ezlo HW Beta updates

Bottom ready… shit its so small!!!:smiley:

8 Likes

Nice! Here’s mine from a Prusa i3 MK2S… a little over 7 hours printing, 0.2 layer height, Hatchbox PLA…

There was a lot of support material…

9 Likes

I start to think need for a new gadget is developing :grin:

4 Likes

Nice ! I also got an Prusa, very good Machine!!! Have my top ready now … got a little of clog in a spot… 0.05mm 18 hours. I’m ready @melih :smiley:

1 Like

Love it!!
Looks like the real thing!

lets rock & roll!!

2 Likes

So bloody tempted to do this. However, don’t have a 3D printer just yet. I might be tempted to get one soon though. If so, I’d happily use it as excuse practice with :sunglasses:

1 Like

Nice, just enrolled. 3d printer on standby. :slight_smile:

Think i’ll make mine wall mounted actually, should be an easy modification.

2 Likes

Ok. Just joined as well. I have someone waiting to print it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any estimated time of shipping to EU ? @melih

I know they started shipping this week. I will ask our Product Management team who is handling the shipments to give us answers. (My hardware is shipped already :slight_smile: ) …

Hi Ioana
Ready to print my own 3D enclosure and receive Eizo Plus ASAP.

The files are above if you scroll upp to Oleh s message

Hi @Matteburk,

We’ll have the boards for Ezlo Plus EU version ready next Tuesday. We’ll ship to Beta testers that agreed to receive just the board, without the enclosure at the moment.
For the other Beta testers that didn’t want to receive the board we’ll send Ezlo Atom v2 and Ezlo PlugHub v2 by the end of the current week.

4 Likes

Atoms, PlugHubs and Ezlo Plus boards are ready for shipment.

9 Likes

I’m quite happy waiting!

I’m also going to wait till they have the enclosures available.

Thanks

My enclosure in red to put some color in the new gadget. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

i @Iona, you promised to ship the Ezlo Plus EU boards last Tuesday (= 12th of may). We are now almost a week later, when can we expect them to be delivered ???

Fine waiting for the Plus.

Hi @Mai_Pensato,

We encountered some problems with the EU boards for H2+, that’s why we are a week behind the schedule. Today we’re starting to ship them for Europe.
UPDATE: just to be clear, today we’re shipping just the boards of Ezlo Plus to those of you that agreed to receive it like this.

3 Likes