Ezlo Secure Beta enrollment & feedback

Hi all,

We are proud to say that we are opening the enrollment for Beta testing of our latest and strongest Ezlo controller: Ezlo Secure. This hub is based on H2 CPU and has on-board:

Ethernet
Dual band WI-FI
Z-Wave 700 series
Zigbee 
2GIG
BLE
4G/LTE and
Battery backup

Thank you for your high interest on signing up and testing our most powerful controller. The Beta Enrollment is now closed.

You can see some images below:

15 Likes

Have you sorted out the enclosures for the Secure and Plus models yet?

Thanks.

Link to subscribe?

We will share the link in this post tomorrow.

Cant wait to sign up

1 Like

@MCakan Do yo know the time you going to share the link? :slight_smile:

Yup, I know :grin:.

I’m in EU time zone and I will share the link here early tomorrow :wink:

2 Likes

As usual the rest of the world doesn’t exist.
Typically US-EU centric.

It is shared in the original post now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Done :slight_smile: Should I receive any email confirmation?

@MCakan Do you know would the Ezlo Secure be shipped from US or EU? also when you planning start shipping the units? Can’t wait :slight_smile:

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

Hi
I’m waiting for the EzloPlus, will the EzloSecure be sent at the same time?

Yes, but not right away. After we collect enough applications we evaluate them together and answer via email. You will have all of the instructions in that email.

As you know(and as you can see from comments of @Pitt13 and @cw-kid there are still some problems even with the previous shipment.(btw they will answer you about your questions @Pitt13 & @cw-kid)

For now what I can say is that these new Ezlo Secure’s are coming fresh out of the oven and they are not in US yet. However please be assured that we will make them reach to our beta testers no matter what happens :slight_smile:

We will keep you informed in this post

1 Like

Thank you :+1:

Thank you, my Vera lite is getting long in the tooth yet still used daily and my Vera edge is a great device but I can’t wait for the new platform and how I can fully integrate it into my existing infrastructure. If lucky enough I hope I can start printing the case asap. Now just to choose whether to print SLA or fdm, that is unless they have a case :slight_smile:

Thanks, I have signed up.

It sounds just right, a home controller need’s battery and sim card :slight_smile: online 24/7/365 :slight_smile: the only way

So are these all custom boards? Some guy said he thought the Ezlo Plus was based on a Pi Zero ?

Aplied and keeping my fingers crossed that I’ll be one of the fortunate people who gets to test it… :grinning::+1:

Finally, an integrated backup battery and backup connectivity. I was wondering when it is going to happen. From one point of view, I’ve never managed to convince myself that this kind of device might be a good replacement of classic alarm system, mostly because of conservative attitude of potential power outages and product robustness. Finally, really, finally, battery and integrated backup connectivity…

Applied as well and looking forward to seeing the future.

will this support homeassistant as vera plus does?