Ezlo Smart Home Control now available for Google Home and Alexa

We’re excited to announce our newest skill and action Ezlo Smart Home Control that is now available for Alexa and Google Home.

Included features:

• Turning ON/OFF devices
  • Dimming devices
  • Scenes

Google Action: https://assistant.google.com/services/a/uid/0000000114f37a20?hl=en
Alexa skill: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0837VXSWR

You can start using it with the Ezlo Atom and Ezlo PlugHub.

How to enable the Ezlo Smart Home Control for Google Home:
1.) Open the Home app
2.) Select “+” sign and select Set up device
3.) Under Works with google click on “Have something already set up”
4.) Search Ezlo Smart Home Control
5.)Tap on the action and you’ll be prompted to link your account (same account you use to connect to the controller from the Vera mobile app)

How to enable the Ezlo Smart Home Control for Amazon Alexa:
1.) Open the Amazon Alexa app
2.) Select “Skills & Games”
3.) Search Ezlo Smart Home Control
4.) Tap on the skill and click “Enable to use”
5.) Complete the account linking steps (same account you use to connect to the controller from the Vera mobile app).

1 Like

Will the Vera skill be no longer supported? Or is this skill just for the new Ezlo devices (atom etc.)

Hi Pabla,

Indeed this skill/action is for the new Ezlo devices. It won’t impact in any way the Vera Skill/action.
For now both actions/skills (Vera and Ezlo) will continue to work in parallel.

Congratulations with this great achievement!

1 Like

For sure i will change to a new hub made by Ezlo not because my Vera Plus is perfect but the service always was always good. But please make it possible to change controllers in a easy way. So you can change from Vera Plus to the new controllers without any problem. I am staying for sure. Have a good weekend :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was able to get the vera skills working, but when I try the ezlo skills, it tries to link to an ezlo site rather then the site where my vera links to. Am I suppose to get an ezlo account? or am I doing something wrong.
thanks

Ezlo skills is the old version of ezlo…please stick with vera skills for now…it works with Ezlo Hardware.

Hi,

If you own an Ezlo Atom or an Ezlo PlugHub you need to install the Ezlo Smart Home Control skill.
Right now if you search for Ezlo you’ll get 3 skills as a result, please use the this one I highlighted in the screenshot:

After you add the skill it will prompt you to connect your Vera account. See my screenshots below:

If you have Vera Edge, Vera Plus or Vera Secure please install the Vera Control skill.
In case you have both Ezlo and Vera hardware you need to install both skills.

Let me know if I can help you with more information.

Ioana

Why not? What isn’t working or is different?

EzloPlus and Alexa, now no controllers found with the ezlo skill

I see that sometimes. Try a ctrl + f5 refresh in your browser.