I upgraded my vera light from UI 5 to UI 7 and had several problems so i reset to factory defaults. starting from scratch
- reset factory defaults. Running the latest version 1.7.902
- installed vera alerts (Version:7.15). setup new profile. added my old registration key and a new one I bought. sent test alert. everything working.
- added 1 device. assigned it to a room. turned on notifications for the device
- opened vera alerts and verified the notifcations i created for the device are present in the “message override” tab
- triggered the device and verified an alert appears in the vera dashboard.
I don’t get any alerts in veraalerts app on my phone. every time i exit vera alerts I get the error message “Failed to save system configuration”. changes i make to message override tab usually don’t stick. if I try the change several times it will save. but I still don’t get alerts.
I’ll email my log files to your RTS-Services email account
thanks in advance