Fibaro Roller Shutter 2 (FGRM-222) always show 100% or 0%

poll trick did not work here, same effect as if it was left at 60 or set at e.g. 5 seconds

works perfect for me …

set poll to 0
and move the courtain with a z-wave remote completly bypassing the Vera)
looks like the shutter 2 supports immideate updates …

Hey MichaPR

what model of Vera server do you have?
I got a Vera Edge with firmware 1.7.1089

I start to wonder if there is a bug with this version to handle Fibaro shutter modules?

Dirkies: its since day 1
Nothing new

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi!.
For 1 year I have used 7 roller shutter with Veralite and it was reporting all positions between 0 and 100 %
I’ve changed to Vera Edge last february and now the same 7 roller shutter are working fine , moving the blind in every position from 0 to 100 but after a while the position reported are only fully closed or fully open.
I think is related to parameter 3 and parameter 10 in device configuration …

just turn off Polling for the shutters, then they work just fine.

looks like its a firmware bug in the modules … but since all fibaro modules support immideate report the polling is not essential anymore.

Is your vera show energy consumption by fibaros module?

[quote=“nullx8, post:26, topic:180211”]just turn off Polling for the shutters, then they work just fine.

looks like its a firmware bug in the modules … but since all fibaro modules support immideate report the polling is not essential anymore.[/quote]

Thank you so much!
I did what suggested and now works perfect… and as before the no-polling trick, the instantaneus consumption report is working.

I have some problem :expressionless:

someone help ? how to put the report energy consumption ?

roller shutter 2