Fibaro Universal Binary Sensor FGBS-001

I have quite a few of these UBS’s in my system, to interface to existing PIR’s, alarm panel status etc. Since the last firmware update, I’ve noticed unpredictable behaviour, exhibited by the status of the inputs not always resetting to the unset state. This is usually cleared by re-activating the input (e.g. walking past a PIR) to cycle it through a triggered / untriggered state but sometimes requires a sensor to be power cycled. On occasions I see the sensors randomly showing triggered without any input being activated. Looking at signals with a 'scope doesn’t show anything incorrect. The inputs switch to ground correctly with no significant noise (20mV) and the 12v power supply looks clean.

Is anyone else suffering this unreliability issue when used with the Vera Edge controller?

Hi Andrew,

Please know that we have created a support ticket for your issue. Please check your inbox and let us know with the required details for troubleshooting this.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Did this ever get resolved? I’m also experiencing some strange behavior with my Edge and FGBS-001 where it all the sudden started sending false positives.