Fibaro Wall Plug FGWPF-102

Hi,

I have connected that device to Vera Edge - Vera don’t have native support for FGWPF-102,only for FGWPF-101.
So - its works - but I can see only current power - but accumulated power not. I have try install by Generic Z-Wave Device - same thing.
Any ideas?

Tjanks

Accumulated power is only shown with plugins such as Ergy or Datamine 2. See the appropriate topics on the forum.

Thanks for answer. Maybe i have asked not corectly. I need to show energy consumption in kw/h. when i add device its make 2 devices - one with switch and current consumation,and second - used energy power - but second dont show nothing.

cabrion, I see, so you want both W and KW/h reading showing at the same time on the device ?

I’m not totally sure but I think this should be possible if it can be enabled on the device itself, through configuration parameters. These should be defined in the device manual.

Hi,

yes i have enabled it - parm 15 - 1,but anyway no result.

Thanks for answer, i will try somthing more.

Same problem here. Instelling the device shows afterwards 2 devices. One on/0ff switch and an unknown device (power meter) Any solutions ? The switch is werking fine but not any possibillities with the power meter.

[quote=“cabrion, post:5, topic:197369”]Hi,

yes i have enabled it - parm 15 - 1,but anyway no result.

Thanks for answer, i will try somthing more.[/quote]
Did you ever make som progress on this? I have the same issue…

I have a similar case. Mine created three devices. One with a power switch and current watt consumption, another with just a power switch, and a third that doesn’t have anything…I don’t know what the heck the third one was supposed to be. Why can’t it be one device…or at least one with a switch and the others with different/various statistics?

I just installed such FGWPEF-102 and have the same issue/question.

Parameter 15=1 is for measuring energy consumed by the Wall Plug itself according to the guide.

Regarding the 2nd device: power meter. Has somebody made progress on that or is there some information that has been shared?

I understand that there are 2 devices installed: one is a switch and the 2nd is a power meter. (This is also the case with a smoke sensor that has a built-in temperature meter: also 2 devices). But the power meter should report something.

It’s a bug and will not reporting watt. This will be done on the main device and you can hide the secondary.