๐Ÿ“ˆ Forum activity check

Seems about right. Unlikely that I do fewer, although the SNR is not as good :wink:

C

Seems busy enough to me. Maybe itโ€™s time for this thread to die.

^^^
Easy enough to lock it, be my guestโ€ฆ

Iโ€™m far too libertarian for that. If people want to gripe about or question the pace of messages, thatโ€™s their right, I suppose, but IMO it (rather ironically) lowers the SNR. For me, the number of messages is far less important than their content value.

2 Likes

I gotta say that there are more Ezlo/Vera eyes and ears than ever on the forum.

Some of your ideas and thoughts are translating nicely into tangible things. Be positive :raised_hands:

1 Like

It would be nice if some of the specific questions were answered, then @Sorinโ€ฆ

C

Amen to thatโ€ฆ I feel like I am posting maybe a bit too much and have been trying to reduce my postings and even hesitated to respond here due to questionable value of this particular post.

@Sorin, I am glad to hear. But I too would like to know some specifics.

Change the name of the topic. Still have the opinion that from a Veras perspective the forum is not alive. There are some newly active users since this forum is launched and a lot of previous actives gone since the last forum was downed. And yes last few days most replies are about complaints on the fw 7.30 that is a living topic compared to the forum.

At least by asking again we have a reply from Sorin so he is still alive. Lets hope he will bring us some news now. (I however do respect the network topic!)

I would love to have all the answers but being the messenger is starting to get old for me as well.
Iโ€™m hoping for the team to round up forces and starting to help out with the messaging, which from my understanding is happening now. So, fingers crossed.

Hoping for some news on the firmware front today, but weโ€™ll definetly not release anything final before the Holidays.

2 Likes

Iโ€™m sorry! Wasnโ€™t meaning to shoot the messenger! Have a great Christmas!

C

Then stop being the messenger and put the responsibles more in front? Easy to escape criticism this wayโ€ฆ

Have some wonderful days Sorin.