FUT028 Controller with individual white and RGB control

RexBeckett, thank you so much for this plugin!

I’ve been playing with the FUT028 RGBW led strip controller which has the ability to control both the white led’s and RGB’s at the same time. Using the plugin, when you change the dimmer selection from the device page view it changes the brightness of the RGB LED’s at whatever color hue they are set to however they never turn off. The on and off buttons do turn on and off the white LED’s however you have to tap “on” 8 times to max brightness, and tapping off 8 times to shut them completely off. Would it be possible to update the plugin to support this device correctly? Thanks!

@nickmig, I haven’t seen any published control codes/sequences for the FUT028. Let me know if you find some and I will see if I could add support for it to the plugin.

@nickmig - how’d you get the fut028 to pair with the wifi bridge? I haven’t had any luck using IOS apps to do that. My bulbs pair fine, it just doesn’t want to pair with the fut028.

Thanks

So I was able to get the FUT028 to bind to the v5 wifi controller by hitting “All RGBW On” (\x42\x00\x55) after powering on the FUT028. It looks like this controller is using all 4 groups to control each channel. After pairing and turning on via all groups on, I can hold “Group1On” to increase the white channel. Group2On is red, Group3On is Green, Group4On is Blue. Obviously, this is also controlling the other bulbs within that group, but at least I can manipulate the FUT028 now.