Garagelights auto on ,problem with turning off

Hi

I have tried for sometime to get a logic work but i cant get it working…

When i open my garageport or garagedoor my garagelight will turn on (fibaro universal sensor on doors . (so far so good)
When im leaving and opening garagedoor and press on garagelightswitch off ( fibaro switch)lights goes off but the reactor already noticed that light should go on (and so id does and that is the problem)

Anybody got a nice logicthink to get around the problem…
@rigpapa ?
/Mattias

Please post a “Logic Summary” from the Tools tab of your ReactorSensor (see the instructions in the first line of that report for posting it correctly here). I’ll be happy to take a look.

My God! I got an ide that worked!! I use one extra reactor that when light is on disables the main reactor and when i turn light of it makes a delay of 20seconds and then enables main reactor again!!

Jihaaaa , Reactor is fun!!!
Thanx Mattias

Mattias, that sounds a little more complicated than it needs to be, but if you’re happy with it, all good. :slight_smile:

I tried the same setup in the main reactor but i didnt work because it self destructed it self with disableing it self… But now it works and i for sure is happy… some day i will figure out another path to go… :slight_smile:

1 Like