Get Lock Pin User

wildcards… Thanks

{Deleted}

Solved the problem, formatting of the template string.

I’ve been using this but it is not sending the User Name…

OPEN Front Door Lock {Device([172].service[urn:upnp-org:serviceId:VSwitch1].Status) | Choose(0={tone:3},1={tone:1})}{Device([139].Lock.sl_UserCode) | String.LockUserName()}

… any ideas why?

Anyone have this working? No matter what I try I never get the user name

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Richard,
Is there something wrong with my code? It never works for me?

Did you break it down and try something simpler ? Are you sure you have the right device ID?

UPDATED TESTING

OPEN Front Door Lock {Device([137].Lock.sl_UserCode)}
… works as expected

OPEN Front Door Lock {Device([137].Lock.sl_UserCode) | String.LockUserName()}
… only provides UserName, not UserCode

OPEN Front Door Lock {Device([137].Lock.sl_UserCode) | String.LockUserName()}{Device([172].service[urn:upnp-org:serviceId:VSwitch1].Status) | Choose(0={tone:3},1={tone:1})}
… provides no lock data

[quote=“Aaron, post:27, topic:176512”]UPDATED TESTING

OPEN Front Door Lock {Device([137].Lock.sl_UserCode)}
… works as expected

OPEN Front Door Lock {Device([137].Lock.sl_UserCode) | String.LockUserName()}
… only provides UserName, not UserCode

OPEN Front Door Lock {Device([137].Lock.sl_UserCode) | String.LockUserName()}{Device([172].service[urn:upnp-org:serviceId:VSwitch1].Status) | Choose(0={tone:3},1={tone:1})}
… provides no lock data[/quote]

Richard, any help here?

I’d like VeraAlerts to display only LockUserName - and also follow the tone rules set by the Choose statement.

thanks

no help?

This is nice, except when we unlock through the interface. It only alerts with the last user to unlock… how do we filter out or return the user logged into the interface?

You would need to add some code to clear the last lock user from the device …

Bringing up an old topic…

Attempting to set up Vera Alerts to send the name for the specific pin entered as others have worked on previously.

I’m running a new Vera Plus with the latest 1.7 firmware to date.

I’ve uploaded veraTemplateString.lua as directed.

Selected the door lock, pin entered, *, advanced editor, added vera alerts, Send Alert, with a message {Device([13].Lock.sl_UserCode) | String.LockUserName()} entered Basement Door. (ID 13 is the door lock)

Saved the scene, rebooted for good sake, and when I run the scene I get “Code 4 Entered Basement Door” (Code #4 being the code I entered)

Where am I going wrong? What can I test?

thanks!