Haseman RS-10P 10 Channel Relay Module

While searching for din rail mounted z wave relays, I came up with the following device:

http://haseman-electric.com/downloads/Haseman_RS-10PM_Manual.pdf

It’s basically a 10 channel relay, which retails for about £200 pounds which is pretty good value compared to multiple fibaro modules in din enclosures.

Any one heard or used one of these?

Is it likely to work with Vera?

Cheers

Karl

Hi,

I’ve purchased a RS-10PM2. It’s appear to be a new product, which implement zero-cross switching and opto-isolation…

https://store.zwavecenter.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=59

Already tested it and everything works as expected with Vera UI7. Inclusion passed and I just need to set association on Group ID1(lifeline) to Vera and Scene Controller to receive instant reports on all channels. It’s something to do with Vera multichannel association, as on my UZB this step is not necessary. See the screenshot below…

and here is the result, all relay channels and power metering after renaming within UI7…

Br,

Hi,
Anyone with more longterm experience?
I am about to buy 3 to 4 units, but am slightly concerned about reliability…

• Once configured i assume they can work offline controller?
  • but also reliability of the electronocs - my wife is not that patient with me and my home automation gadgets :slight_smile:

I am using 7 units from both, old and new versions of Haseman RS-10PM for more than 2 years. Perfect operation without any issues till now. Same for their powerful dimmers. No problem with offline operation. You can control by the local switches even in case the Z-Wave controller is Off.

Sorry to drag up an old thread, we are wiring a new build at the moment and want to future proof and add in the Haseman 10 channel relay, Is it a case for say a bedroom with one pendant light and one standard toggle switch to run cable back to the din rail from the switch and also one back from the light? Or is the relay added as an additional switch on the lighting circuit?

If you want to future proof

I would run a 3 core cable + earth to light. This will allow you to have a perminant live at light for - adding anything that might require power eg. emergency lighting.

I would also run a 2 core + earth (could make it 3 core for future neutral at switch) from the unit to the switch and 3 core plus earth from that switch to any others you require, That way you can have either push or momentary switches

The switch positions in the relay should not be connected to a live swtich cicuit. They are volt free and will be powered by the unit.

1 Like

I’d recommend that too, we have the same setup at our place