Have a reactor abort another ongoing reactor activity?

Hi!

Is it possible to have a Reactor to abort another ongoing Reactor activity?
If I for example, have Reactor A, that just been triggered, and it´s activites is (with delays) ongoing for let´s say ten minutes.
Can I somehow stop these activites, once they started, with another (or the same?) Reactor? How?
It can be in scenarios linked to my home security, and I want to stop an alarm that´s supposed to go off in 30 seconds. All is controlled by a Reactor.

There are two quick ways to stop an executing activity:

1. The need to run an opposing activity for the same condition group will stop a prior activity running for that group. Huh? It’s like this… if you have a group A, and it goes true, Reactor will launch the A.true activity (if the ReactorSensor has one). If group A then goes false, and activity A.true is still executing (i.e. it’s long running, has delays, etc.), then Reactor will stop A.true wherever it is and start A.false.
    2, You can invoke a StopScene device action on the ReactorSensor that started the scene/activity you want to abort. If you do not specify a “SceneNum” parameter, which may contain a group activity name (e.g. “Interior Motion.true”), group activity ID (e.g. “grp6cf235.false”), or Vera native scene name or number, all executing scenes and activities in that ReactorSensor will be stopped; otherwise, only the specified one is stopped.
1 Like

Thank you Patrick! Chrystal clear!

1 Like