HeatIt termostat

Hello

I have HeatIt Z-Wave thermostat included to my VeraPlus controller in our summer cottage. It is working quite well. But I have one problem. HeatIt thermostat have two modes, comfort mode (normal temperature) and eco mode (lowered temperature). When we leave the cottage we drop the temperature down and some days before we go back to cottage we raise the temperature back to normal. So thermostat supports this, but Vera controller (UI7 web-interface) don?t have those options (Eco/Comfort).

When I included the thermostat it got these settings:
device_type: urn:schemas-upnp-org:device:HVAC_ZoneThermostat:1
device_file: D_HVAC_ZoneThermostat1.xml
device_json: D_HVAC_ZoneThermostat1.json

With these settings there is no options to change the thermostat mode (Eco/Comfort). I changed the device_json file to D_HVAC_ZoneTwoSetPointsThermostat1.json but it didn?t solve the problem.

Then I found that in loop file list there is devise_json file: D_ThermostatWithEcoComfort1.json and if I open that file (Open in Device Simulator) I can see that there are buttons Inside/Off/Comfort/Eco. So maybe if I use this file I can change the thermostat modes.

I have done some device_json file changes before but then device_json file name is similar to device_file and device_type file names.

My question is if I use that devise_json file D_ThermostatWithEcoComfort1.json what device_type and device_file files I should use (or can they be defaults, files above).

And also I would like to know if somebody have this HeatIt thermostat working so that you can change the mode Eco/Comfort using Vera Web interface and what device files you are using?

You can probably set up a scene to set it to eco-mode, and one to normal mode. Another option is to use PLEG and then you can even have Vera know when you are getting close or leaving and adjust automatically.

Hello

I have HeatIt Z-Wave thermostat included to my VeraPlus controller in our summer cottage. When I included the thermostat it got these settings:
device_type: urn:schemas-upnp-org:device:HVAC_ZoneThermostat:1
device_file: D_HVAC_ZoneThermostat1.xml
device_json: D_HVAC_ZoneThermostat1.json

Using these settings there where no Economy mode, so I changed the device_json file to: D_ThermostatWithEcoComfort1.json

Using these settings I can change remotely (using Vera Web-UI) the heating mode between states comfort mode (normal temperature) and eco mode (lowered temperature).
When I choose comfort mode I can also change the used temperature but if I change the mode to economy mode then I can?t change the temperature. Temperature settings are ?grayed out? (see attached pictures).

So the question is, how can I change the temperature (remotely) in eco mode using Vera Web-Ui (see attached pictures)?

Hello,
I am facing the same issue with the greyed temperature buttons in eco mode. Has anyone found a solution? Thanks a lot!