Homeseer HS-LS100+ Leak Sensor with Vera

I have a Vera and am trying to get the Homeseer HS-LS100+ leak sensor working and just can’t seem to do so

When I pair it, it creates 4 or 5 devices, I believe 2 or 3 motion sensors, a temperature sensor, and a leak sensor.

The leak sensor does not work. I tried this:

device type urn:schemas-micasaverde-com:device:FloodSensor:1

device_file D_FloodSensor1.xml

device_json D_FloodSensor1.json

and it still does not work. When i create a leak, I see the LED go off on the sensor, but it’s not tripping anything in vera.

I’m running out of ideas here - Is there a plugin or something for this? Am I using the correct settings? Any more in depth way to troubleshoot this?

Thanks

So I am assuming you have tried using the flood sensor in a Vera scene which alerts you when it trips? I have Fibaro leak detectors in several places throughout my winter home, and when they trip in a scene that I created, they trigger a Fortrezz shut off valve to close. And they work to do that, since I have tested them with water. They are pretty darn sensitive. They also created temperature devices, which I can used in scenes as well. Finally they also trigger when they are moved (tamper sensing). They are battery operated devices, but the batteries last for over a year before needing to be replaced; the battery levels are reported on Vera as well.

I am using the Fibaro FGFS-101 Gen5

with the following device file: D_FloodSensor1.xml

I actually figured it out -

I had to also change the category and subcategory of the device - Now it works!

Best Home Automation shopping experience. Shop at getvera!

© 2020 Vera Control Ltd., All Rights Reserved. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules