Honeywell WiFi Thermostats plugin failing to authenticate

I have the Honeywell WiFi Thermostat plugin installed – it’s latest Version 2.4 from 2016. Is it still supported by anyone? (Its app Help page still points to the old forum.micasaverde.com, and it took me a little while to find this new place, and how to create a new post.)

It’s failing to authenticate to the TCC website. I’ve triple-checked the configured username and password, and they do work for me when using a browser to login to the https://mytotalconnectcomfort.com website directly. I tried changing my password on the website to something simpler (no special chars), verified that I can login using it, but the app still fails to authenticate using it.

I enabled the app’s logs and traces and see that it’s using the proper username and password that I’ve properly configured, and yet it always gets a TCC authentication error.

I tried uninstalling the device, uninstalling and reinstalling and reconfiguring the app, and it still gives the authentication error. Anyone have any suggestions on how I might fix this? Is anyone still using this app successfully?

Thank you,
Greg

Head over to this forum, a dev has already fixed the plug-in. Unzip the file, head over to apps - develop apps and drags and drop all the files in there. Reload LUUP and you should be good to go!

Thank you, Pabla. I did as you suggested, and it’s now working. Yay!

The only remaining issue is that, when I set it to Auto mode, the Vera thermostat device offers me only a single temperature. It ought to offer separate cool and heat settings in automatic mode, to match what is offered on the thermostat and in the mytotalconnectcomfort.com website.

I’ll head over to the other forum to search for this issue. May already be solved there. Thanks again!

Greg