This post is about current hot-fix releases for Reactor 3.3 *** only ***. Hotfixes address issues experienced in the wild that need an immediate update to resolve. Please check through the list of issues reported below, and apply the fix/patch documented. Hotfixes never contain new features or changes other the fix for the immediate, reported problem.
DO NOT INSTALL THESE HOTFIXES ON ANY VERSION OTHER THAN 3.3
How to Hotfix Your System
Vera users can apply hotfix patches by downloading the file(s) needed from the links provided below. The procedure is as follows:
- Download the file by right-clicking on the filename/link and choosing “Save Link As…”. Do not just left-click the link and copy-paste the contents into any editor. Make sure that when asked for the save filename, the file is named exactly as shown–do not add or allow any additional or changed suffixes (".txt", etc.).
- Upload the file(s) to your Vera using the uploader at Apps > Develop apps > Luup files. You can upload multiple files by selecting them and dragging them as a group to the upload tool. If you are uploading files one at a time, turn off the “Restart Luup after upload” checkbox until the last file, then turn it back on (if you forget, no problem, just turn the checkbox on and upload the last file again).
- Do a hard-refresh of your browser. Do not skip this step.
openLuup/AltUI users can quickly apply all hotfixes by going to the “Plugins” page, entering “hotfix” in the version field and clicking the update icon.
The Current Hotfix Files – Apply to version 3.3 ONLY
J_ReactorSensor_UI7.js (version 3.3hotfix-19225)
- 19178-01: Fix a problem that can cause a string match to fail when a configured device in a condition or action is no longer available.
- 19225-01: Fix a problem that causes a stop on virgin ReactorSensors under openLuup.
L_Reactor.lua (version 3.3hotfix-19217)
- 19217-01: Fix a problem that causes interval conditions with intervals longer than one day to fire daily.