Hotfixes are minimal fixes to released versions to correct important, but very specific, problems discovered after release.
The hotfixes covered in this post are for version 2.0. Do not apply these files to any other version.
I generally recommend that you do not apply these hotfixes unless you are experiencing one of the problems listed below.
- 20273-01: Upgrade TTS module to 20273.
- 20229-01: Some recent UK (and EU?) firmware apparently has a different XML response form for zone group topology.
- 20149-02: UI not displaying all favorites, saved queues, etc. (always one off, last dropped).
- 20149-01: Still playback of some streaming sources/radio stations not work (some do).
- 20147-01: Playback of radio stations or other streaming service-based resources not working (from device control panel or as action).
To apply hotfixes to your current released version (do not apply to any other version/branch):
- Download the current hotfix package: Sonos-hotfix-20286.0925.zip (71.1 KB)
- Unzip the downloaded file;
- In the Vera UI, go to Apps > Develop apps > Luup files;
- Open the hotfix source folder that you just unzipped;
- Group-select the updated plugin files in the folder and drag them as a group to the “Upload” button in the UI;
- When the reload completes, hard-refresh your browser.