Hotfixes for Sonos 2.0

Is it possible that the cause of the issue is not your plugin but Azure’s End Point? In my case, since I am in Canada, it’s listed as https://canadacentral.api.cognitive.microsoft.com/, however, when I click on it I get the following error message {“error”:{“code”:“404”,“message”: “Resource not found”}}. To be sure, I logged a ticket with Microsoft a couple of days ago but haven’t heard back yet.

…and yes, will post anything further in the thread you noted.

I’m developing solutions based on Azure Cognitive Services and what you reported is not a problem. It’s just a reply that you’re hitting an endpoint not suited to be hit. The endpoint will vary based on region, so that’s OK to have different hosts based on your location.

I was able to hit the endpoint with other tools, so it’s fine, it just doesn’t want to be hit by a browser directly, as @therealdb said.

I think there are multiple issues here. There is a note that they are changing CAs, so it’s possibly related to that, or even transiently related. I checked the CAs for Vera with curl and everything they use is listed. LuaSec is anyone’s guess. So getting some logs is first. There’s a mixed bag of things that have worked recently, so I think we’re looking at multiple problems. And of course, I’m here in “eastus” and everything is working fine still, just to make things extra difficult (I can fix problems that I can see, everything else is harder).

I have found a resolution. After setting up a new service for eastus, using the associated keys and still no joy, I tried going back to canadacentral and changing the voice type. The voice I had originally selected from the drop down which was working fine for the past 5+months appears to not work anymore (i.e. English (US), male (Guy, neural). Once I tried another voice (i.e. English (US), male (Benjamin), my system is talking once again. I tried a few other voices and some worked while others did not. Same results with eastus so I am guessing that you weren’t experiencing any issues because of the voice you have selected…or at least I hope that is the case to explain all this.

That well could be… I just use the default voice for US English.

Well that’s not helpful. What’s really unhelpful is that the server appears to just give a 500 error. I’ll have to look and see if any more detail comes back with that.

I just changed my voice to English(US), male (Benjimin) and it is working again. It was on Jessie (neural). Jessie (standard) also works. Tried several others that were not neural and they are working.