Can someone indicate the steps you need to go through to have Google home (via Vera Concierge) speak aloud for example ?The front door has been unlocked??
- Get the Local Google Concierge Server running.
- Make sure it sees your Google Home And/Or Google Cast device(s) … and the Vera(s) that will be issuing the TTS requests.
- Verify Local Concierge can do Text To Speech (See Text to Speech Tab on Vera Concierge)
- Install Vera Alerts Plugin on Vera
- Create a Profile for Vera Concierge
Specify Google Home and or Google Cast for destination of alerts (can be “All”)
- In Settings … associate the new profile with one or more Vera Users.
Create a notification on a device … Specify the user to receive the notification (via the associate above, it will send to this new profile)