https://cp.mios.com/login.php

Is MIOS down? Cant find anyone saying they cant login.

I also cannot login at this time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Thanks , I thought I was going nuts.

Yes, it does seem that MIOS is down :frowning: I too have tried many attempts on many gateways without success. Had to revert to VPN into home Intranet to calm my VERA units down which are flipping out they can’t phone home and causing all kinds of stupid behavior. Makes one think maybe this DIY home automation just isn’t ready for prime time. Real shame.

Appears to be down…
Replies with:
ERROR: b003da4bec

And still down. Looks like they are having some issues as the forums went down last Friday as well.
cp.mios.com is pingable and seems to run the Apache webserver. The error everyone is seeing doesn’t look like a standard Apache error though.

Yep, logins failing. Sigh…

Half way through doing some config on my VeraLite today, it logged me out and I can’t log back in. I am not running any other sessions elsewhere, have cleared my cache and rebooted the Veralite. I can’t find any reference to the error message “Login Failed. 1”

Any ideas?

Mike,

Sorry I won’t be of any help. I just happened to need to make some changes to my 2 Vera lite’s and I’m getting a similar issue. I normally go to MiOS site and login to either of the units. This site is no longer responding. So I then opened up my direct URLs to my devices and tried to check on some stuff and when I attempted to login I get the same error you get. I’m on UI5 as well. Not sure what the deal is. Maybe someone has an answer.

+1

I’m having the same issue. Wanted to post to keep up to date.

I thought it was me noob enough to forgot the password…

Tried again. Said my password was wrong. When I requested a lost password it said I did not have an account. Hope that isnt true. I have 5 Veras linked to the account.

I’m able to log in so maybe the problem has been solved now?

Still can’t login “ERROR: fd02f55fc2”.

On apps.mios.com there seems to be an error too. Says “You don’t have any unit to connect with.”

I can’t log in, and what’s worse is that I can’t even access my Vera 3 at home. grrrr

Then you have a different issue

Then you have a different issue[/quote]

Yeah I think so. And I don’t have a back up so I gotta start again lol oh well… A good excuse to try UI7 again

Vera is back up for me now. Anyone else still having issues?

It’s up again for me too

Sent from my One M8 using Tapatalk