HundredGraphs Logger plugin

We have just released the beta version of the plugin for HundredGraphs and looking for testers.
Previously you have to install the lua file yourself and that created a lot of confusion.

The plugin finds energy reporting devices by itself. You would only need to update the API KEY in Variables and change the reporting interval if desired.

The version 1.4 is published on Alt App store in ALTUI. Also a request to publish was submitted at the official store.

You will find HundredGraphs at HundredGraphs, visualize and smarten up your IoT data. It logs all your energy meter devices and can do even more.

Known limitations: You devices can be ASCII only with -_, any spec symbols would result in 500 error. 200 means it was processed OK

4 Likes

I installed the app thru the alt app store and put in my api key from the site…and nothing happened. The feed doesn’t show up.The device shows enabled on the vera devices page.

It should have something like:
Interval: 600 Last res: 200
on the device page.

Do you have it?

Last res is 401

401 means API Key is wrong. What is your username? I will check it

rosenthal0

I’m having problem too. getting…
Interval:120 Last res:500

There is a new version 1.8 on app store. Can you try it?

Version 1.8 seems to be working. Have you thought of integrating with PVOutput?

1 Like

I am not sure what is PVOutput?

@tonygill.au Has 1.8 version fixed your issue?

It does seem to have changed. Still getting res:500

what is your username?

on hundredgraphs it is tonygill.au@gmail.com

Your key has illegal symbols: MS6_(motion). You can’t have spec symbols like [ or { or (

Hmm. All of my multi-sensor devices are named that way. I just un-selected those devices and now I have a feed for the Solar PV.

Great.

The next version should null that limitation, but for now this is what it is. Vera is kinda limited in how you can encode json, so if anything else than ASCII the json can come up corrupted

It has gone “disabled” again with a res:200

Although HundredsGraph is still recieving data, so not sure what the “disabled” toggle is in the Control UI.

You can ignore “disabled” for now, it should switch itself to “enabled”, but! the most important part is “200”, it means it was processed by the backend.

It is still in beta stage, so I apologize for some hiccups

Thank you for the prompt reply. I’ve wanted this external graphing capability for a while and this fits exactly. Cheers.