I really like to see a more powerful device with better device support on al protocols

A,ok but i´m only talking abut replacing vera to ha not to replace HA.
To replace HA it needs to support way more stuff. like, automower,xioami vacums,alexa tts and speaker support, rtsp and onvif, volvo on call, and so on.
the thing is, all z-wave/zigbee stuff is supported on HA today, it only that it doesn’t work as good as from vera, what i like to have is a more powerful hub thats controlled from ha,

Visonic, im not using powermax, im using only the sensors, i connect the senors using zigbee in vera plus, the same with bosch motion sensor and xiaomi smoke detectors.
when it comes to qubino il sent a list of questone to homeseer about 1,5-2 years ago after having problems withe the vera secure il used in that time, i sent the device list, the response was that it have basic support for qubino stuff not anny advanced like control over 0-10v and no support for id lock or visonic. The only device that works in eu is the rpi version and it wont handel al cameras. What im looking to do now instead, if this new secure version vera is releasing doesn’t work to HA, is to use z-wave.me when they realise there new version in q3-q4, they also going to ad support for zigbee and rfxtrx but this is going to take a while, my plan is to run this on a separate hub and control it from ha since i really doesn’t like t have z-wave and ha on the same device (il do a lot of testing on ha and dont like to lose my z-wave stuff) //Regards