iDevice showing up 2-4 miles away from actual location

Morning, I’m probably missing something basic, but the plugin recognized my iCloud account, but when i switch to Map tab, the iDevice shows up about 2-4 miles from my actual location. When I go to the compass or find my iphone on my phone it’s accurate. Thoughts?

Verify a) if your home location is properly set in the options. You can verify and even change it on the map. B) if you are localized by gps or other means. Variable LocationExtraInfo

Got it, I guess it needed some time to refresh. Now it appears that one is ontop of the other in map view. BUT I’m still getting the RED light on devices, shouldn’t it be green when i’m “Home”. Also when I go to LOG, History, I don’t see anything. Should there be ping/location history?d

log / history : not clear to me, what are you talking about ? can you be more precise in what UI/what screen you are trying to use here ?
it should be green when it is inside the perimeter you have defined but it wll depends on your setup. check it please and share more info like your settings and eventually the Lua Log files with IPhoneLocator in debug mode if you need more help

Attached are two screen shots. How far back do you need the log? I sent something PM. One is showing the RED light vs Green.

I am afraid the PM you sent me gave no information since it is not about iphone locator, and it does not look like a vera log ( openLuup ?) so I cannot really help. you need to do it on VERA first, make it work then migrate to openluup maybe
the log I need is vera’s log and it is explained how to get them in the FAQ message of this sub forum

getting it from the last luup reload would be good. if the file is too big, I ll PM you an email address yuo can use to reach me