IKEA tradfri lamps

Good morning.
I am having some issue with lighting.
I have integrated several Phillips Hue bulbs (with gateway and remote) to Vera with no problem. Due the large number of bulbs needed, I have decided to purchase some IKEA Tradfri smart lights( complete with remote and gateway) and I have initially use the Tradfri gateway to connect and update their software with success. My attempts to integrate the IKEA bulbs to Phillips Hue system FAILED?( after several attempts and reading various blogs…).
Now, having update the IKEA software, I would like to control my IKEA bulbs through Vera control but I have also failed… I have also downloaded several pagans i.e. Philips Hue 2 and Philips Hue ALTHue plugin, with no success.
Trying to see IKEA bulbs as generic Zigbee also not working.
I have to admit that I have a serious limitation in programming as I don?t really understand how to use and run the Vera/MIOS plugins. I will attach also some print screens of my system for your info???.
Your product is excellent and is working fine from me , provided sensors and devices are pre-configured in you system.
I would appreciate if you can assist me in resolve this matters. Thnak

[quote=“DimiP, post:1, topic:200530”]Good morning.
I am having some issue with lighting.
I have integrated several Phillips Hue bulbs (with gateway and remote) to Vera with no problem. Due the large number of bulbs needed, I have decided to purchase some IKEA Tradfri smart lights( complete with remote and gateway) and I have initially use the Tradfri gateway to connect and update their software with success. My attempts to integrate the IKEA bulbs to Phillips Hue system FAILED?( after several attempts and reading various blogs…).
Now, having update the IKEA software, I would like to control my IKEA bulbs through Vera control but I have also failed… I have also downloaded several pagans i.e. Philips Hue 2 and Philips Hue ALTHue plugin, with no success.
Trying to see IKEA bulbs as generic Zigbee also not working.
I have to admit that I have a serious limitation in programming as I don?t really understand how to use and run the Vera/MIOS plugins. I will attach also some print screens of my system for your info???.
Your product is excellent and is working fine from me , provided sensors and devices are pre-configured in you system.
I would appreciate if you can assist me in resolve this matters. Thnak[/quote]

First get the lamp to work fine with the hue mobile app on your phone, once that work is confirmed, it should work with Vera althue. I have no such lamp so cannot really help but the real thing is t9 get it succeful with philips mobile app first

Thank for your reply :slight_smile:

Hi, if you have an RPi laying around, look at diyhue, it works, with althue :-), with only 1 small bug, you can’t light level to 100%, but 99% works, and I can’t see the difference.

My IKEA lights are running this way :slight_smile: