Installing Harmony Hub Plugin on VERA how to

Hi there,
I need a newbie help ???
What are the steps of Installing Harmony Hub Plugin on VERA?
thank you very much

Please can someone post step by step guide? I’ve read over 20 pages of posts related to this still have no clue.
I installed Harmony app via Install Apps in Vera GUI. Now it just says on top Harmony Control: Configure IP Address, etc.
No idea where I can configure that, could not find device in any menus :frowning:
Firmware: 1.7.830

[quote=“bratan, post:2, topic:193730”]Please can someone post step by step guide? I’ve read over 20 pages of posts related to this still have no clue.
I installed Harmony app via Install Apps in Vera GUI. Now it just says on top Harmony Control: Configure IP Address, etc.
No idea where I can configure that, could not find device in any menus :frowning:
Firmware: 1.7.830[/quote]

If there is no device then it isn’t installed correctly.

Hi,

The user guide should help I hope. [url=https://github.com/reneboer/vera-Harmony-Hub]https://github.com/reneboer/vera-Harmony-Hub[/url]

Cheers Rene

If you have the “Configure IP address” message, the Harmony control device is there. Maybe you’re just not seeing it.
It will show up under “No Room” by default so it should be at the top of the list.
You need to edit that device and add the network address of your harmony hub and your My Harmony login details.

Unless you know a bit about networking, you may not be able to easily find the network address of your hub and the odds are that network address is auto assigned so it may change in the future.
I used a DHCP reservation on my routers DHCP server to reserve a fixed address so it won’t change.

I filled these out the IP login and PSW and no joy. I get "Error: Failed to get data from Hub:

Hi Borkap,

Please double check the IP address and allow some time for the Vera to LUUP to complete. A good way to check is lookup the details in the phone app. Also note the Harmony Hub and Vera must be in the same network.

Cheers Rene

Found installation to be quick and easy. Key was knowing the IP address, user name, and password. If you have the Ultimate remote, this can be found On the remote! Menu, Settings, General, About. Everything else was intuitive.