Ios Apple Watch app disappeared

After the latest Vera update on my phone, the watch portion of the app has disappeared entirely. I used it a lot. Can you please bring it back?
Or, am I doing something wrong??

1 Like

Confirmed. I have lost it also, but I don’t use it :slightly_smiling_face:

Also lost on the watch :frowning:

Hello @jouked, @Matsohl, @saintirish!
You are right, the watch app for Vera Controllers was removed for the moment due to some incompatibilities we have with the latest operating system and the Xcode version we’re using - basically it is blocking our builds. We’re planning in the next 1-2 months to migrate to the latest and greatest Xcode version and API for the watch app. I see you’re using the watch app, but overall the data shows very low usage, so we decided until the migration is done to remove it. In this way we can create builds and release new features/ fixes.
I’m sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

Thanks for the explanation Ioana. Looking forward to the update.

1 Like

I did try to use it, but it seemed a little flakey and I stopped using it. Would be nice to have the option again at some point though.

Will you be adding any capabilities to the updated watch app? it’s been pretty useless, hence the lack of users.

Hi Ray-T,

We won’t add new features on the short-term.

@Ioana, any update on when the feature will return in any capacity to the watch? Can we expect it in the next Vera app update?