Iphone Locator Forcerefresh Error

Didnt see anyone else having this issue via a google search. But today I awoke to this error and my phones not polling. I have rebooted the Vera twice with no changes. Thanks for the help

forceRefresh error, check logs / 60 s0.00 Mm @ 0.00 Mm/h on 2016-03-07 17:25v2.33

Well uninstalling and reinstalling the plugin seemed to work. Shocker :o Not very fun with having to redo pleg

Very strange glad it works now :o

Just ran into this issue on both my phones connections. Going to try a re-install and see if that fixes the issue.

forceRefresh error, check logs / 400 s7.10 Mm @ 0.00 Mm/h on 2017-02-06 17:13v2.41

Very strange, I am seeing this problem now too. I login fine but am getting a forcerefresh error for the past couple of hours… will try reinstalling.

I’m getting this error too.

I have 3 locators with extensive PLEG so would LOVE to not have to reinstall to get it working again. :slight_smile:

If anyone finds a fix please post!

Deleting and reinstalling did not fix the issue. Before that I tried:

Recovering from a backup from when it still worked, Reinstalling the app by doing an update, adding another device and to see if I could login.

All failed. If already logged, in I can see the list of the devices on my account but if I purposely remove my device and put a wrong password for the account to lose all the devices, putting in the right password leaves the device list refreshing forever.

It looks like Apple changed something on their side allowing to log in but not showing the devices…

50 02/07/17 0:57:59.033 luup_log:19: IPhoneLocator: loop: an error occurred during execution of forceRefresh():[string "..."]:367: Unexpected character at Line 1 character 2094: ] (93) when reading array ({ or [ or ' or " or number or boolean or null expected) Context: "prsId":null,"audioChannels":[],"locationCapable":true,"batte ^ <0x76246520>

Thank you ahead of time amg0. -Grateful donator

I am having the same issue. I suspect we are not alone. I will keep trying but no fix yet.

Same issue for me. It worked fine yesterday

Same issue here, any ideas?

Here is a quick fix for 2.42.
I could only test it on UI7 , so UI5 users may have issues

it was due to apple introducing a new parameter in its JSON object and the old JSON decoder I was using was crashing when trying to decode it. In this version I now use the dkjson module and it works fine

Works fine ;D

yup! it worked!

Amg0’s update works for me also.

How I wish Vera could identify and fix bugs in the same way. :wink:

Thanx - that resolved my problem.

[quote=“amg0, post:12, topic:191483”]Here is a quick fix for 2.42.

it was due to apple introducing a new parameter in its JSON object and the old JSON decoder I was using was crashing when trying to decode it. In this version I now use the dkjson module and it works fine[/quote]

UI5 user reporting in:
I’m only running v2.41 so I didn’t think I could install the 9 files in the zip posted. So I tried to update to 2.42 first using the method:

http://apps.mios.com/test-plugin.php?id=4686&show=versions

After that, I did a force refresh and the iPhoneLocator is working without errors. ;D

Should I still upload the 9 files in the zip file you posted?

Thanks,
Chris

[quote=“ChrisTheC, post:17, topic:191483”][quote=“amg0, post:12, topic:191483”]Here is a quick fix for 2.42.

it was due to apple introducing a new parameter in its JSON object and the old JSON decoder I was using was crashing when trying to decode it. In this version I now use the dkjson module and it works fine[/quote]

UI5 user reporting in:
I’m only running v2.41 so I didn’t think I could install the 9 files in the zip posted. So I tried to update to 2.42 first using the method:

http://apps.mios.com/test-plugin.php?id=4686&show=versions

After that, I did a force refresh and the iPhoneLocator is working without errors. ;D

Should I still upload the 9 files in the zip file you posted?

Thanks,
Chris[/quote]

no you got all files, I submited that version on MCV store so that they approve it and it becomes public. but with your method, you already have it

Hi - Another UI5’er here

Updating by unzipping and uploading all 9 files and checking the loop reboot box worked perfectly for the plugin tracking my mom’s iphone, however the plugin tracking mine is in privacy mode and it is still showing the error after re logging into icloud and and saving and manually refreshing… Any ideas?

[quote=“Ryanoc75, post:19, topic:191483”]Hi - Another UI5’er here

Updating by unzipping and uploading all 9 files and checking the loop reboot box worked perfectly for the plugin tracking my mom’s iphone, however the plugin tracking mine is in privacy mode and it is still showing the error after re logging into icloud and and saving and manually refreshing… Any ideas?[/quote]

no idea, maybe try to upgrade using the MCV store version using this url http://:3480/data_request?id=action&serviceId=urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:HomeAutomationGateway1&action=CreatePlugin&PluginNum=4686&Version=33111 as I did make a change for UI5 users in that version

otherwise, the issue is probably different & the way to debug this is to enable the debug mode of the plugin and reload luup , then send me the luup logs